A Mitten Designed for Fast and Effective Removal of Stubborn Stickers and Burrs from Clothing, Gear, and Pets.
Stickers and burrs are easily removed from irregularly shaped surfaces with a simple sweeping motion of the hand.
Effective for the removal of Cockle-burs, Stick-tights (Beggar’s Lice) and other common burrs on a variety of materials, even fleece.
Folds for compact stowage.
Easy clean up.
Non-abrasive won’t harm delicate fabrics.
One size fits all and can be worn on either hand.
Every hunter should own one of these. I was covered in burrs after dragging out a deer and spent an hour picking them off my coveralls. Found myself in the same situation after getting the burr paw and it removed them within a matter of swipes. Worth every penny, couldn’t recommend more
The burr paw works really well on some clothing but not as well on other clothing. When using the burr paw on more synthetic type material it works good. On more natural materials like cotton blend the burr paw is a little less effective. It does still get off 90% of the burrs but leaves 10%. If the material is stickier than the burr paw it is less effective. That being sad it is still better than anything I else I have used. I would recommend!
Highly recommend! Worked in minutes to remove burr’s from clothing!